Monday, June 16, 2008

New source of speaking blogs: Alltop

Alltop is a site that accumulates top blogs on a variety of subjects and last week they launched a new site focused on blogs that give information on speaking and presenting. The site is
http://speaking.alltop.com/ . It is not a site that you pay to get on or apply to be included. They judge the top sources and I am pleased that this blog has been included in the list. When I looked at the list, I had no idea there were so many great blogs in this area. Some I have visited in the past, but many were new to me. When you get 15 minutes, hop over and check them out. But consider setting a timer for your session because there is so much good stuff there you could easily spend two hours reading it all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home