Thursday, March 25, 2010

Video of Interview on Professionally Speaking TV

Last week I had the pleasure of appearing on Randall Craig's Professionally Speaking TV program broadcast over the Internet. We spent an hour talking about communicating effectively when using PowerPoint, my books, and how I got started in the business. I even showed a slide makeover so the audience could see the impact of what I teach. Here's the video:



I'd love to hear your comments on the program or what I shared.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I liked your interview and am a regular reader of your blog. At one point you spoke about transitions and animation effects and when and where to use them. As a former TV producer we had a guideline and that is, you only use an effect when you want to affect.
It’s very simple and easy guide to follow when preparing a presentation.

Jim B

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home