Thursday, March 10, 2011

PowerPoint Slide Makeover #72: Revealing details in levels

Below I’ve posted a new Slide Makeover Video Podcast based on the ideas in "The Visual Slide Revolution". Too often presenters overwhelm audiences with details using a spreadsheet copied on to a slide. This makeover shows how you can reveal details in levels so the audience can follow your message easier.

The slides I use in my makeovers are drawn from my consulting engagements and training workshops. If you want to submit some of your slides to be considered for a future slide makeover, e-mail them to me at Dave@ThinkOutsideTheSlide.com.

You can get all my podcasts through iTunes, subscribing to my YouTube channel, or through Brainshark. If you have subscribed via iTunes or YouTube, please provide your positive feedback on the videos in the Comments and Ratings areas of the service so others know the value you get from the videos.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat Theyerl said...

Great advice.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home