Monday, December 12, 2011

The best tool for presenting PowerPoint on the iPad

In the next few months I’ll be doing a webinar on using the iPad to develop and deliver presentations, but I want you to know about one of the tools that I’ll be discussing. It is SlideShark and it is the best tool I have seen for presenting PowerPoint slides on the iPad. I was one of the testers of the app, but I’ve held off sharing it with you until now because I wanted to make sure it was going to stand up in the real world - and it does. It is a free app, and here’s how it works. You upload you PowerPoint file to a free SlideShark account on the web (you can do this from the iPad if you want to), they convert the file into a format that works on the iPad, then you download it to the iPad ready to present from the SlideShark iPad app. It works well and supports more fonts, animations and features than any other solution I’ve seen. Right now you can get extra storage space on your account if you use this link that SlideShark gave me: http://www.slideshark.com/r?r=14787B. Sign up today and discover the best solution for presenting PowerPoint on the iPad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home